Telehouse North Two is a £135 million investment in a next generation mission-critical data centre, enabling hybrid services to realise growth for customers. A New Site for a New Internet, North Two sets a new standard in data centre design and build.
Telehouse is expanding its iconic Docklands Campus to include North Two – Europe’s most advanced data centre. Available from early 2016, Telehouse North Two clients will be part of Europe’s leading connectivity hub with access to an unparalleled 73,400 sqm of space, with over 530 carriers, ISP’s and ASP’s flowing into its Docklands campus.
Telehouse North Two will be setting new standards in data centre efficiencies by incorporating the worlds’ first multi storey adiabatic cooling system – delivering an industry leading PUE of 1.16.
As the primary home of the London Internet Exchange (LINX), the Docklands campus has around 900 private and public peering ports into LINX, making Telehouse Europe’s leading connectivity
hub. With ultra-low latency routes to Europe, America, Russia, Africa and Asia, the Docklands campus is the ideal location for cloud and content service provision.
• Telehouse North Two can provide Shared Facilities Management (SFM) and Dedicated Facilities Management (DFM). Retail and wholesale options are available
• The only UK data centre that owns an on-campus 132kV grid substation providing clients with an industry leading power density
• 4.5kW average power per rack
• Dual redundant and diverse incoming power feeds
• 8 x Generators with N +1 redundancy with a total capacity of 18.5MW
• Redundant A & B power feeds to customer equipment from 2(N+1)
configuration UPS Environment and Air
• Designed to BREEAM Excellent standard
• The worlds’ first multi storey adiabatic cooling system addresses the
restrictions driven by load fluctuations. Delivering an industry leading PUE of 1.16 in an N+2 configuration into hot aisle containment
• ASHRAE room design temperature:
25 +/- 2 °C
Submit your review