Telehouse has been operating leading data center and colocation facilities in New York for over 25 years. Highly reliable data centers providing 99.999% uptime, and the only few major colocation providers who were uninterrupted by Hurricane Sandy in 2012.
About Telehouse New York Chelsea:
- Our latest New York data center is strategically located in Manhattan, at 85 10th Avenue offering 60,000 square feet of Tier 3 colocation space.
- Connected to the Telehouse owned New York International IX, Telehouse NYC provides direct access to over 25 major carriers and 150 connectivity members.
- Colocation facility designed and built for financial, IT and highly corporate service industries managing business-critical data.
Fully Managed Data Center Services:
- Telehouse Chelsea offers ?exible colocation options from half a cabinet up to full racks and private cages.
- Fully managed speedy 24/7 remote hands support.
- Migration and hardware supply and maintenance.
- Domestic and global connectivity with access to CDNetworks Media Acceleration.
Data Center Specifications
• Standard power to rack at 3.5kVA with scalable options to 5kVA
• Single power feed of 4.15MVA in a N+2 con?guration is provided into the building
• Four static 750kVA (3,000 total kVA); 3+1 configuration
• Two 2.5MVA diesel-powered generators fuelled to provide 80 hrs at full load
• Battery capacity at 15 minutes at full load
• Two to four independent power circuits per cabinet from the resilient banks of UPS on a (N+1) con?guration
Air Conditioning and Cooling:
• Redundant N+1 cooling as 2 chiller systems with 4 risers
• Maximum external ambient temperatures of 24?C and 50% humidity
• Hot aisle/cold aisle zone design
• Four cooling towers
• Over 450 mm raised ?oor throughout
• 24/7 central monitoring for all HVAC and building systems
• Multiple bandwidth & IP connectivity options
• Low monthly cross connect fees & choice of managed IT services inside or outside our facilities
• Diverse external and internal ?ber routes (POE & building risers), all supported with DSR-MDF-IDF high performance cabling
• Peering with Telehouse America’s International Internet Exchanges allows you to interconnect to multiple transit providers versus connecting individually
• Both NYIIX and LAIIX are based on Brocade carrier class and high speed platform. Public and/or private peering via VLAN services is available. Route servers are available at both locations.