For more than 10 years serverloft has ranked among the established brands in the hosting industry. It was launched with the specific aim of offering small and medium-sized enterprises the services they desired at an optimal price-performance ratio. Since then, serverloft has not only continuously adapted its product range to fresh customer requirements, but has also build data centers and networks with great commitment. Today serverloft hosts servers in Europe’s greenest data center, in Strasbourg, as well as in a modern state-of-the-art data centre in St. Louis, MO in the United States of America. Serverloft is a member of Host Europe Group.
- Total installed power: 8 MW
- Uninterruptible power supply through redundant UPS systems and diesel generators
- Cooling: Unique system with clean hydroelectric power provides the top European PUE (power usage efficiency) value of 1.18
- Certified to ISO 27001, awarded five stars by Datacenter Star Audit
- Core backbone Frankfurt-Strasbourg: 100 Gbit/s
- Deutsche Telekom: 10×10 Gbit/s
- Cogent: 5×10 Gbit/s + 3×10 Gbit/s
- And more ISPs
- Sophisticated security and redundancy concept
- 24/7 security staff
- Camera surveillance for all sensitive areas
Submit your review
A lot of bad reviews on forums for this company. What to say, for that price of their servers, you get what you pay.
Cheap SSD dedicated servers
Good prices. I would choose their resellers for support rather than them.