Parseq helps organizations, including the UK’s top ten banks, leading utility providers, insurance companies and charities, to acquire customers, retain market share and improve operational efficiency. Parseq Tier 3 Data Centre is a highly connected Data Centre situated in South Yorkshire, conveniently located just off Junction 1 of the M18.
It is an Enterprise class, carrier neutral facility with over 12000sq ft. of premium data centre space able to accommodate 150 racks in Hall One. There is the ability to offer caged areas with optional biometric controls; this is an ideal facility for colocation, managed hosting, and business critical server technology.
The Parseq data centre at Hellaby, Rotherham is owned, operated and managed by Parseq and can be configured to accommodate bespoke requirements for server racks in either secure shared areas or dedicated private suites. Hall Two, an area of 3,000 sq. ft. can be fitted out to specific customer requirements.
The data centre can be configured to accommodate bespoke requirements for server racks in either secure shared areas or dedicated private suites. There is also an area of 3,000 sq. ft. which can be fitted out to specific customer requirements.
• 24/7 manned help desk for access and technical support
• Tailored hands and eyes services for planned and emergency support
• On-site managed office and build space
• 10MW power available
• 4 x 500KVA standby generators
• 2 x 27000 litre fuel tanks
• 3 x Liebert 400 KVA UPS
• Redundant A & B feeds to racks
Air Conditioning & Cooling
• N+1 chiller configuration
• Water & moisture leakage detection system
• Hot / Cold aisle configuration as standard
• 24 x 7 monitoring of all systems
• 24 hour manned site
• Internal / external CCTV
• Swipe card / Biometrics turnstile and aisle access