MEGA-i is one of the largest Tier 3+ Internet Service Center buildings in the world. This 30-story, 350,000 gross square feet data center is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure and a genuine resilient global network, which can be tailor-made to suit customers’ different power and deployment specifications.
According to Q1 2017 Leaderboard of Cloudscene, MEGA-i is ranked #1 data center in Hong Kong. MEGA-i offers flexible data center services ranging from open farm and private suites to customized areas. It has been serving a long list of customers, from small to multinational corporations, as well as global telecommunication carries, web and cloud service providers.
Being a genuine carrier neutral data center solutions provider, we are now operating as a Global Telecom Hub in Hong Kong with 150+ global and China carriers connected by ten submarine cable systems from all over the world. This gives our customers freedom to select their preferred network service providers.
- Owner of the property with direct control of the building’s management
- Carrier neutral with presence of 150+ global, China and local carriers
- A total gross floor space over 350,000 square feet for private suites, cages and customized data center service
- Stringent security measures with 24 hours surveillance and access control
- High flexibility in infrastructure and facilities provision
- International telecommunication gateway in Hong Kong