The idea of creating a data center appeared in 2009. At that time, Nizhny Novgorod did not have any regional data center that could provide a really high level of service and data processing.
Data of large companies and enterprises was kept in the offices and on foreign servers.
Planned works on the creation of the Komplex-Host data center began in 2010:
- We developed and implemented a multi-level security system (from the twenty-four-hour control of the private security service to video surveillance and calls for RRT (Rapid response team)
- We established modern network equipment (Komplex-Info collaborates with the world leader in the field of telecommunication technology – the Juniper Network company), as well as systems of uninterruptible power supply (UPS NEUHAUS and diesel generator Cummins) and precision air conditioning Stulz (Germany) – for stable and continuous operation of the equipment
- In 2012, the Komplex-Info company opened the first commercial data center Komplex-Host in Nizhny Novgorod
To date, Komplex-Host is a single high-tech system of processing and storage of data, services and applications:
- specialized engineering and telecommunications equipment from industry leaders
- full range of services to ensure the servers (Colocation, Dedicated, LIR, rental of software, technical support 24/7/365)
- high-speed communication channels with minimal latency (3 operators x 10 Gb /s) fast access to equipment and technical support of the customers 24/7/365