France is continental Europe’s second-largest economy and hosts two Interxion campuses. Our Paris campus comprises seven interconnected data centres that provide not only access to France and southern Europe, but also plenty of opportunity to expand.
However small or large your business, our Paris data centre campus offers significant flexibility with regards to what you do with your space and how you extend your footprint.
The key services available include:
- Colocation in Cabinets, Cages and Private Rooms
- Rapidly installed Cross Connects
- Direct access to Microsoft Azure
- 24×7 Hands and Eyes dedicated support
With points of presence of three leading Internet exchanges, including France-IX, customers come to our Paris campus for its unparalleled connectivity.
- More than 80 fixed and mobile carriers, ISPs and CDNs
- Direct access to the France-IX, SFINX and PARIX Internet exchanges