euNetworks Group Limited is a unique bandwidth infrastructure provider.
euNetworks is a Western European provider of bandwidth infrastructure services. It own and operate 13 fibre based metropolitan city networks in 5 countries, connected with a high capacity intercity backbone covering 45 cities in 10 countries. These deep metropolitan networks are the cornerstone of it’s differentiation and ability to scale in line with customer demand. euNetworks long haul network, spanning Western Europe, links these city networks together, utilising unique routes, enabling a seamless bandwidth experience for customers on a pan European basis between cities and countries. euNetworks is the leading data centre and cloud connectivity provider in Europe, directly connecting over 280 key data centres, with further data centres indirectly connected. This capability also means that euNetworks is a leading provider of enterprise connectivity to Cloud Service providers, who locate their platforms within data centres across the region.
- Headquartered in London, UK with local offices across Europe
- Delivering a focused product set of Fibre, Wavelengths and Ethernet
- Based on a duct and fibre footprint that connects data centres and buildings across Europe
EuNetworks provides Colocation, Dark Fibre, Metro Wavelengths, Wavelengths, Ethernet and Internet. Enterprise and Wholesale customers benefit from euNetworks’ unique inventory of fibre and duct based assets that are tailored to fulfil their high bandwidth needs.
Colocation service is available in 27 Tier 2 based facilities in German cities with Tier 3 space in Amsterdam. As an infrastructure provider with services spanning Fibre to Ethernet and Internet, euNetworks also own and operate 27 data centres which present an ideal environment for Carriers and Internet Service providers as part of their larger infrastructure solutions.
- True scalable connectivity
- 24/7/365 service monitoring
- SLAs 99.95% to 99.99%, with 1-4 hours time to fix as standard
- 24 hours emergency power generator supply
- Uninterruptable power supply (UPS) with >15 minute supply
- Early fire detection and or fire extinguishing system
euNetworks Colocation Dusseldorf facilities have:
- Raised floor technical space with under-floor air-conditioning and cable trays
- EPG and redundant UPS and diesel generator (for 24 hours full-load operation)
- Up to 500kg/m2 in floor load
- 24/7 monitored service
- Grounding and equi-potential bonding systems
- Fire extinguishers and monitored fire protection systems
- CCTV access control and card scanners
With solutions from a single rack to a full suite, euNetworks Colocation Dusseldorf is the perfect data centre solution for Carriers, Cloud operators and Enterprises wanting to host equipment in secure, standardized, and managed premises.