Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX) connects the world’s leading businesses to their customers, employees and partners inside the most interconnected data centers. In 33 markets across five continents, Equinix is where companies come together to realize new opportunities and accelerate their business, IT and cloud strategies. In a digital economy where enterprise business models are increasingly interdependent, interconnection is essential to success. Equinix operates the only global interconnection platform, sparking new opportunities that are only possible when companies come together. This is one of many state of the art IBX centers in key metropolitan areas throughout Europe that offer a full range of premium colocation, interconnection and support services to a wide range of secure digital ecosystems built by networks, enterprise, content, cloud and IT services companies and financial institutions.
Data Centre Specifications
– Maintenance & monitoring of all Building Management Systems (BMS)
– Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) programmes
– Inspection, monitoring and on-going maintenance of all plant and infrastructure equipment
– Design and implementation assistance for every stage of the installation of a project
– Maintenance of common areas including Meet Me Rooms Physical security
– As per suite design, or a standard up to 12kVA per
– Full power system monitoring and automated selfdiagnostics
– Separate dual feeds to each rack
– Four UPS configured as 2(N+1)
– N+2 air cooled chillers with free air cooling facility
– Intelligent management holding optimum temperature and humidity ranges
– Overhead proprietary cable tray system with multi-tier ladder rack. Single and multi-mode fibre, CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6a, CAT5 (T1) and coaxial
– Diverse fibre connections to multiple data centres and London Docklands
– Access to over 250+ UK service providers and carriers
– L2 & IP transit to 600+ cities worldwide. IP Transit available with routes to USA and Europe avoiding London Docklands
– 24×7 on-site security guards and actively monitored building-wide CCTV
– Ballistic glass mantrap and airlock, full height in/out turnstiles. Biometric palm scanner.
– Data halls and suites are separate locked areas within the data centre
– Data floor access protected by photographic, PIN and card combination entry, requiring not only an authorised users’ access card but also the matching unique code.
– The data centre is located within a secure compound with perimeter security encompassing a high specification fence and CCTV.
– 99.99% Enterprise-Class Service Level Agreement
– 24×7 online / phone / email customer support network with full remote hands and management options.
[feedzy-rss feeds=”https://blog.equinix.com/feed/” max=”3″ feed_title=”yes” target=”_blank” thumb=”yes” ]