Equinix Dubai Data Center
Equinix helps companies accelerate business performance by connecting them to their customers and partners inside the world’s most networked data centers. Our customers here can choose from a broad range of network services providers. They can also connect with customers and partners in their digital supply chain.
The Equinix data center in the MENA region is strategically set in Dubai, at the intersection of the world’s most dynamic market and powered by Equinix’s global Interconnection Oriented Architecture™ (IOA™). Our Dubai colocation center serves as an interconnection hub for the Middle East North Africa (MENA) region, with over 40 networks. It is also the home of the interconnected cloud, with over 30 cloud service providers. It also offers exceptional network choice, both in terms of density and diversity, operational reliability and access to a full range of data center services.
Equinix hosts the UAE Internet Exchange (UAE-IX) interconnecting global networks, network operators and content providers. UAE-IX is a vital hub for regional traffic exchange, enabling Equinix’s Dubai customers to connect directly to other UAE-IX members.
Our Dubai data centers also offer:
- A total of 1,700+ square meters (19,000+ square feet) of colocation space
- Density and diversity of choice for interconnection partners to achieve the network deployment speed and scale you need.
- The first world-class, carrier-neutral aggregation point in the MENA region
- Access to some of the fastest growing markets in the world
- A growing ecosystem of over 40 Networks and over 30 cloud service providers
- Dense concentrations of content and digital media companies, cloud & IT services providers, financial services and enterprises