C7 specializes in hosting data infrastructure from a 10kW single cabinet all the way up to 10MW deployments. Customers vary across all industries, with a common desire for disaster safe, scalable and affordable data center colocation.
Colocation facilities offer space, security, cooling, power and bandwidth for colocating data infrastructure. Businesses then typically purchase, configure, and maintain all their hardware in the colocation facility. In addition, your colocation solution with C7 may involve C7’s Cloud & IT Services division to assist or provide cloud services and resources.
- Tier III type facility with redundant N+1 infrastructure
- Multiple Tier 1 network carriers – 10Gb ports
- Cold-aisle containment systems for high power density computing
- SSAE 16 and PCI/HIPAA compliance
- Support staff on-site 24/7/365, and remote hands to assist
- Located in disaster safe geography and low power cost region
- Specialized colocation solutions to meet your requirements
- Hyperscalable facilities to meet your future growth needs
Located in downtown Salt Lake City, C7’s City Creek facility is the carrier hotel for the area as well as an ideal colocation facility for businesses right downtown.
- 17,000 sq. ft. data center and office space
- Tier III type, N+1 redundancy
- SOC 1, SOC 2, HIPAA, and PCI Compliant
- Carrier hotel