With more than 17 years of experience, ViaWest are experts in IT and Infrastructure solutions and are uniquely positioned to help meet your scalability, reliability and security requirements while balancing your costs and business goals. At 30 data centers and growing, ViaWest is focused on providing clients with Hybrid IT solutions delivered through local teams and facilities that are built to ensure the availability of your data and applications. ViaWest own and operate enterprise-class data centers in Colorado, Utah, Oregon, Nevada, Texas, Minnesota, Arizona, and in Calgary, Canada. ViaWest offers a full-suite of IT services, from cloud storage solutions, colocation to IT consulting; and as a result, have the flexibility to meet your needs now and in the future.
Phoenix Data Center
Phoenix is opening doors for small business and entrepreneurs.
The Phoenix colocation data center offers a 2(N+1) 5,400 kW UPS system with multiple redundant power distribution paths and utility service through multiple medium voltage feeders, giving you performance that raises the bar. Offering customers 100% SLA for power, bandwidth and network services availability.
Top network providers have diverse underground entry points into the data center. Additionally, the Phoenix Data Center has a fully redundant cooling system with 140 tons of capacity.
42,500 square feet of raised floor capacity
5,400 kW UPS system capacity with 2(N+1) redundancy
2,100 tons of redundant cooling capacity
- 100% SLA for power, bandwidth and network services availability
- 24x7x365 on-site support from engineers with an average tenure of 3+ years
- One-stop ViaWest Technical Assistance Center (V-TAC) for remote support
- 29+ telecommunication carriers ensure carrier-neutral connectivity
- 87% first call resolution
- Dedicated client success manager for your duration as a customer
- 4-hours free remote support
- 100% satisfaction guarantee